Saturday, November 29, 2008

Its a DATE!

Cameron is such a busy boy and I don't get to spent very much "one-on-one" time with him. He is involved in the school play, wrestling, and working so he has limited time that he is home. When he is home, he is doing his homework and then crashes for the night. But last week he was home early from wrestling practice and so I asked him if he wanted to go to dinner, just the 2 of us. We went and had a burger at the little cafe (Cowans) here in town. We talked and laughed and had a wonderful time. He is a great son. He is so thoughtful and helpful, he looks out for his siblings and is alot of fun to be around. I had a wonderful time and I think he did too. Can't beat the Mother/son dates!!! I love you Cameron!!!

1 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

That's so cute. Glad you guys had fun.