This time of year brings out the "crafty spirit" in me. I enjoy crafting, but don't really spend alot of time doing it in the spring and summer months because my time is stretched so thin (but it always is). But during the fall and winter months I am inside more and with Christmas right around the corner, I think of making crafts to give away as gifts. My wonderful daughter-in-law came over last night so we could do some crafting together. It is always fun to craft with someone or a group because you can laugh and visit while you are working. We had a super fun time. We made magnet boards and magnets to go on them. They both turned out so darn cute.I just couldn't get over how cute the magnets turned out. They were little penguin magnets, which penguins are adorable anyway, but these turned out extra fun. And actually Dana did most of the work and I just helped her. She is a very crafty person and a whole lot of fun to be with. We talked and laughed and just had a really fun night. I can't wait for more
"crafty days and nights" when we can get together and do things. I had a really great time. I think that our next crafting adventure will be....jewlery!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
CrAfTY Times!

at
7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
yay!! i had so much fun!!! i think my sister is going to love it!!!! thanks for all the help and fun Julie!
How cute! Those magnets turned out adorable. That sounds super fun!
You've been busy bloggin, or I'm just behind! I love the little pengiun magnet! I'm glad that you still have a house to craft in!
I’m trying to get mine going for the season. It’s been so long since I have done crafting. Working as much as I did for as long as I did, got me out of the swing of “life”. I’m trying to get back into “living” life instead of us just “being” in life.
Post a Comment