Saturday, July 4, 2009

Remembering the "Keys" to success~

As many of you know, I have been doing Weight Watchers for 18 months now. I have really grown to love the ladies that are there every single week to cheer me up, cheer me on and remind me that "I can do it". They have become my friends and well as my teachers. The program here in Duchesne has officially been terminated for "lack of people". When they started the program here, we had quite a few signed up and coming. But over the year and 1/2 that its been here, there have been those that have come and gone, come back again and then those that we saw once and never saw again. I wished they could keep the program going, but I understand that if there isn't an intrest, they can't afford to keep it up and running. So as for now, I will have to travel to Altamont or Roosevelt to attend the meetings and weigh in every week. I wanted to say "Thank You" to my devoted WW leaders so I decided to make a crafty little key holder (to remind them of all the "KEYS" to weight loss that they taught me..LOL). I thought that I could just whip these things right out...boy was I wrong. They took some time, in fact about 6-8 hours with all the drying time too. But it was worth it, I know they put in alot of time on my behalf and I really apprecitate them....THANKS so much, Barb, Kathy and Peggy. I will miss your smiling faces, your encouragement and your great pep talks. Hopefully I can remember everything I was taught and keep plugging along.

1 comments:

24/7 Dance Company said...

JULIE, I feel like i haven't read your blog in forever cuz you have so many new posts!! goodness! but these key hangers are so cute!