Each year our High School puts on the most amazing school plays. Every year I say to myself, it can't get better than that (for real...I'm not being prejudice)....and every year they out do themselves. My kids have always loved being a part of the Drama program and LOVE performing. Dayna and Todd both loved doing drama "back in the day" when they were still in school, Erik wasn't a fan of perfo
rming in front of crowds so he didn't participate in Drama...but then along came Kim who enjoyed acting and she started our family of drama kids back up...then there was Cameron, who loves it as well...we'll see where Halle goes, she still has a few years before she has to make up her mind. This years play was "Les Miserables". I was a little worried that the kids woul
dn't be able to pull it off because it was a difficult play with alot of singing WHILE acting. I had never seen the play myself, but had heard from many people, what an AWESOME play Les Miserables is. Never seeing it before, I went into the first nights performance with not much expectation,
h them perform. I will have to say that the Tuesday night performance was my favorite. All the kids were at their best that night, letting it all out and performing at top notch. They really touched my heart. Kim and Cameron both did an outstanding job. I love watching my kids do things that they enjoy doing. Their personalities come out and they just shine (yes, I a




2 comments:
I went Tuesday night too and I was very pleasantly surprised. I saw the play in St. George a couple years ago and it was wonderful. Duchesne pulled it off well I thought.
PS- I am sorry about your camera!
Post a Comment