Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter Wonderland~


If you know me...you know that Winter is my least favorite time of year!....its the snow, the slick roads, the isolation that I feel from the outside world..the loss of the chirping birds, the colorless world...its everything! BUT....check out this snow storm. I woke up this morning and there was about 6 inches of snow on

the ground and it was still coming. Cameron went out to shovel it and it kept coming and coming. He got it all shoveled off of the sidewalks and the driveway,
just to turn around and do it again. Our neighbor was out scraping the snow off of the road for everyone with his 4-wheeler. By the time we came out of church we had 12 inches of the white fluffy stuff!!!! UNBELIEVABLE STORM!....some kids in the neighborhood were out building a giant snowman and I couldn't help but take a picture of the enormous thing! Its defiantly a white wonderland outside today!!!...and I guess it DOES make it look alot more like Christmas!

4 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

Holy crapper. That's a lot of snow. The majority of our white stuff has been sleet so it's been a nasty wet day around here.

Melanie said...

Wow! That's a ton of snow! I was just thinking tonight that I'm glad I don't have to be driving back to Duchesne tonight after a family party, and now I'm even more glad considering the wintery conditions. I hope it stays fluffy and beautiful for a wonderful white Christmas.

Sommer Time Farm said...

Love the snow for Christmas! But I think you will agree with me that it can switch straight to spring with warm weather and flowers on New Year's day!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

24/7 Dance Company said...

I saw that snowman and i was thinkin' "how in the heck did that make one that big!?!?!" it's heavy to put the snowman head on top and that one is HUGE!