Its been a long week to say the least.....BUT our heater is up and running now, thanks to some hard working"plumbing and heating experts" and some long hours. Its a relief to have "real heat" again....and ONE LESS thing to worry about! I have a wonderful family, both extended and immediate. They are all so very thoughtful and caring. It means so much to know that no matter what it is that I am going through, they are always there for me. Dayna popped in for a VERY surprise visit this week. I was shocked, but so thrilled to see her as she walked in the door. She has no idea what her visit meant to me, especially this week. I am grateful to have such a very thoughtful daughter, I don't know what I would do without her. I am blessed as a mother to have such amazing kids! I not only consider them my children, but my friends.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What a great blessing in deed. You are all lucky to have each other and make this journey of life, both good and not so good, more bearable and enjoyable.
Post a Comment