Today is the BIG launch
for our Recipe Blog....
My oldest daughter Dayna, and I, have decided to join the "Foody Bloggers" and start our own
recipe blog. We are excited and hope that it quickly becomes one of your favorite places to visit as you surf the net and look for yummy things to cook for your family...or even to just cook for yourself!
We will be posting "tried and true recipes" (YES, with pictures of each recipe ) that we have
prepared and served to our brave little families....
.....possibly even the brave neighbors too~
(I have the best neighbors in the world,who aren't afraid to give my food a try!)
We will be posting something new every day except Sunday. We will have
dessert, main dishes, breakfast, salad, soup and bread recipes....eventually in abundance....Keep in mind we are just starting out...but there is plenty to start you out and for you try...tonight!
We are so anxious to hear what you have to say so please feel free to leave us as many comments as
you would like....give us feedback on our blog itself, as well as the recipes and how you like them!
So come and pay us a visit and enjoy cooking up one of our yummy recipes.
Don't get us wrong, don't let our name fool you...
we love a good greasy hamburger but we think these recipes are...
Better than Burgers...
and hopefully you will too!!!





1 comments:
I am so excited! I really love food blogs ESPECIALLY when I know the cook! Looking forward to future posts!
Post a Comment