Thursday, April 1, 2010

Change...what do you think~

After searching for months for the perfect fabric for a new tablecloth (which I didn't find) and trying to make a few "updated" changes to my dining/kitchen area, this is what I ended up with. I made this new tablecloth and runner for my table. I like the way it turned out and I am hoping to get some new curtains that will brightening up the area that we spend the most time in....the dining area. I also want to paint the red chest in the corner.  I am thinking a green (close to the same shade as the runner) with black dry brushing over the top of the green....What DO YOU think???? Yes or No???.............am I crazy????

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Not crazy at all, I love it!

Christie said...

I like it!
I love color, I say the more color the better!! =)

Megan said...

Very cute! Is that a real orchid? If so, you need to teach me how to keep them alive. Mine is dying. :(

Melanie said...

I love the table cloth. And I'm a big green fan--I think the matching green with the black over the top will be a great update. And if it doesn't turn out, you can paint it something else (after all paint isn't that expensive or tedious). I can't wait to see!