Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sterling Scholar


Graduation day is drawing closer and closer for Kimberly. I hate that she is getting that old and will be leaving as soon as school is out. She has loved her senior year. It's been packed so full of school activities, crazy fun and a lot of hard work. She is the "Family And Consumer Science" Sterling Scholar" for our high school and has been spending every single minute and then some, for the past several months, on her sterling scholar book. I think as a mom, I love the sterling scholar books more than the kids do. Its like one big, "totally organized", scrapbook!...and.... I didn't have to do it!


This week Kim will bring a close to this little chapter of her senior year. She is going to compete against many others on the state level for Sterling Scholar...she has done and amazing job and I think she will continue to make us proud. We're rooting for you Sis!

5 comments:

Sommer Time Farm said...

CONGRATS! Time is flying. She is such a pretty girl!:)

Christie said...

woohoo, Go Kim!

Jack and Daynalee said...

Yay Kim. I'm so proud of that girl. She is amazing. Good Luck sis!

Melanie said...

I helped judge the family and consumer science judges last year, and it is so hard because of all the great work all of these students have done. Congrats to Kim, and good luck!

CamilleJohnFam said...

Hope it goes well for her! What an honor even if she doesn't come home as the over all winner! :) Does she have college plans for next year?