Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 2...We're STILL "RoLLing" aLoNG!



After relaxing all afternoon out in the sun, the kids and I decided that a nice evening of miniature golf was just what the doctor ordered. I hadn't played since I had been married and I don't know if the kids had EVER played...so we were in for quite a time.

NONE of us really knew the rules...nor did we really care, we probably wouldn't have followed them anyway.

We played OUR WAY and Cameron (our golf pro) taught us how to putt, how to get a hole in ONE and even how to win.

WOO HOO Cameron...Way TO GO!!!

We had lots of laughs, a few quarrels and even a melt down ( After 10 tries AND still NOT being able to hit the ball UP the hill and into a little round hole...gives cause for a melt down, right?!)


It was great times for all of us. We had pizza and played until the sun went down. Then off to our condo for a good nights rest.....and so well deserved!


....the "good night"was a short one-
the alarm started screeching at 5:15AM, time to get up 
and get ready for our eventful DAY 3....out of the house by 6:30 and away we go...
Stay tuned to see----where we went......

0 comments: