Sunday, June 6, 2010
So much to tell....and so little time to do it!

at
8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...of a thousand miles, begins with this one, single step.
Its been a VERY crazy week and 1/2 to say the least...we went on Vacation and had a wonderful time!!!!! We did a ton of things, all with a story to be told~ SOOOOO...I am going to break it down, (my posts) not only to "days" but "events"....so that I can write all about our fun week. FOR THOSE of you who might not be interested in long stories and experiences or lots of pictures, here is fair warning...the next SEVERAL posts will be of our vacation, with the last being the "good-bye" and "farewell's" to Kim who left the nest to start a new chapter in her life.... SOOOO from vacation to good-byes....it should make for many posts to come .... HOPEFULLY tomorrow evening I will find the time to get my first post going...tonight I am too tired, but felt like I needed to let my avid followers (ha ha...most likely my family) know that I am STILL here and even though I usually ALWAYS post on SUnday, I am just too beat and tired today.

at
8:32 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment