I have to apologize...something (everything) is wrong with my computer and NOW it won't let me upload any pictures from my files. It seems as though when it rains around my house, it pours....having computer problems is just the icing on the cake (a pretty poor tasting cake at that!!!)...I've had enough!!!
Needless to say, there won't be any pictures posted on my blog for awhile until we can figure out whats going on with my computer. UHG!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Problems NEVER seem to cease!

at
5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you figure out the problem soon, I know Becca Farley is pretty darn handy with computers, she has helped me out many times...
I love your pictures, I love your blog, and I think your beautiful inside & out. I don't tell you often enough but its true, please keep on writing, sharing, and inspiring...
Post a Comment