Cameron came home from school the other day begging for me to cut his hair into a "mullet"!!!! Yes, you heard me right...a MULLET! WHY???? I don't know, your guess is as good as mine!! They looked awful back in the 80's...why would they be any different NOW? I think he wanted to get a big reaction from me at first and then he thought about it and decided it REALLY would be fun to have one. You guessed it, I buckled and agreed to do it....after all, its just hair right?!... and besides, he agreed to let me cut his mullet in the morning so he could wear it to wrestling practice and then I could cut it off that night... whew!!
It wasn't really long enough to get the full effect from a picture...but it looked pretty authentic in person. Cameron thought it was awesome and begged for me to let him keep it...but "a deals a deal," so I won and got to cut it off (yeah for the MOM's ability to pull rank)!
I've decided... lets keep the Mullet in the 80's where it belongs.
Some things are better just left in the past....and fortunately that happens to be one of them.







2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Glad you won that one :)
Hilarious what things are getting recycled these days ay?! Hope you are surviving the winter ok. We had a big snow here and I thought of you today! (That you really woudln't enjoy it)
Post a Comment