I don't know what I would do with this little guy in my life!!
He seriously brings me so much joy!!!
I love his chubby little cheeks, his roly poly legs, his adorable toes and button nose.
I love his infectious smile, his bright blue eyes and how he gets so excited when he sees me!!!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my little Angel boy!
Kenron just turned 9 months old yesterday...leaves me wondering where all the time has gone?!
I can't believe how fast he is growing up, I know, cliche'- right...? but its true!!
This adorable little guy continues to be an extremely happy baby...
he's always smiling and giving grandma lots of kisses
...I was tickling his bare feet when I took this picture and he just giggled and giggled.
Kenron is learning to sit, learning to use his hands better and
even uttered his first word,
"Ma Ma"
What a little sweetheart! I'm so glad that I had kids because they have always been the joy and heartbeat of my life...and grandkids just make all that even sweeter!!
I know I've said it before, but I can't wait until I have dozens of sweet grandbabies,
climbing all over my lap!





2 comments:
He is so adorable! I'm nowhere near the grandma stage yet, but does being an auntie count!?!? I know that I have the same feelings when I see my niece! I'm constantly harassing my brother and his wife to have more babys. Maybe if I'm lucky they'd even give me one! (wishful thinking...) *sigh*
He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment