second hand store a while back and found this HUMDINGER!
I think I paid $6 for it....YES, you heard it right $6!
He was in excellent shape, other than the wooden rockers on the bottom.
He needed a set of new batteries and some TLC
to make him look EVEN BETTER than NEW!
I made him a cute little bridle, some braided reins, a exquisite homemade quilted saddle
and then I painted the wooden rockers a bright yellow (because I have a fetish with the color yellow right now)....I have to say, I think
he turned out pretty ADORABLE...
...EVEN if I do say so myself!
BUT more importantly....Kenron thought it was pretty COOL!
FROM the excitement seen on his face, I think HE LOVED it!
Hopefully its something he can keep and have around to pass along to HIS own kids (wow, that sounds like a LONG time away, but it will happen before we know it!)
Another successful "RE-DO"!





0 comments:
Post a Comment