It seems the leaves changed over night........one by one they've gone from a beautiful
shade of green to the bright shimmering golds and oranges of fall~
I've thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful summer that we've had and its fun to see the colors of the leaves during the fall, especially if you get to the mountains at just the right time, before they all turn brown and fall to the ground....but with the change of the colors comes the knowledge of what comes after, the cold, the white and the dreary...and with that~ lets just say, I prefer the months of April-September the best.
If you get a chance to get up the mountains before too long, make sure you take your camera, its a beautiful time for photos!





1 comments:
That is amazing! I love the fall too! We've had beautiful fall weather for a while now and I'm loving it throughly! Enjoy!
Post a Comment