I had "Little Mister" over at the house few weeks ago and learned that it was no longer safe to leave my purse lying open, within his reach. He was snooping around in my purse when he found something bright and colorful and decided to check it out...dipped his cute chubby hands into my purse and pulled out my container of gum. I figured he was safe with that, after all it has a strong SNAPPED on lid, and would be great for a few minutes of an entertaining rattling noise....LITTLE did I know that Little Mister can open up those STRONG SNAP lids by using his teeth and popping off the tops. What a smart little guy!
" hmmmm...look what I found in Grammy's purse"...
...a bright green bottle....
...it shakes and makes cool sounds....
...and NOPE, I'm not giving it back....EVER!"
Can you tell...Little Mister doesn't lack for attention and love at our house!





0 comments:
Post a Comment