Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanks.....

Thanksgiving.....the biggest eating day of the year!


Thanksgiving has come and gone...although I am sure that I am still "sitting" on my fair share of the feast! It was the year that we got to have Thanksgiving Dinner with my side of the family. We chose to have it at our church as there really isn't anyone's house that is big enough to host such a large event...PLUS it cuts down on messes in any one person's home. We had such a great time...as always.
There were games of "lightening and PIG" being played for most of the afternoon~
along with..........
...lots of family "bear hugs"~

Singing and playing.....

Waiting in line....

people trying to sleep....

crazy photo's with cute little girls..........

appetizers....

dips.....

sweets...

missed hoops....

crafts with Grandma....

...and Aunt Sommer.

There were long visits at the table....

and many wonderful memories made!
Thanks to my wonderful family for being so WONDERFUL...
I am very blessed!!!

0 comments: