Spring Break was quiet and calm for our little family...no airplane rides, no Disneyland characters, no road trips...just a peaceful week off from school! Cameron was actually on a school trip during Spring Break so we didn't see much of him. Halle and I took an afternoon and did a little shopping and had a picnic lunch with my sweet mom. We don't get to see her as often as we would like...so we took in a LONG visit under the sun at the park....with a bit of Cafe Rio of course!
It was great to spend the afternoon talking, laughing and EATING!
Although I would have liked to have been sitting on a beach in a lounge chair, catching some rays and watching the sunset for the week of Spring Break, a picnic and a much needed visit with my mom was
just what I needed that day!
Now....BRING on SUMMER!





0 comments:
Post a Comment