Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Blessed DAY~

The second part of our wonderful weekend was 
attending the temple with Todd and Dana and our sweet grandson ("Little Mister"), in the Provo Temple.
This was a day they had planned, prepared and worked toward for awhile now.

I can't begin to describe the feelings that I felt, my heart is full...
It was joy beyond measure and a feeling of happiness that I could never begin to explain.

It was a special day filled with tears of joy and love from many family members who traveled 
from near and far to support Todd and Dana.

NOW.....

Their family is an eternal family and it all started when 
these two amazing people fell in love.  


 My mom and step-dad, as well as my dad and step mom were able to make the journey and attend
the temple ceremony too. Jack and Dayna, Kim and Cameron were 
also there to celebrate this special day with Todd,Dana and Kenron.

 Dana's family was able to come clear from Arizona and Montana to be here to
support and celebrate this long awaited day. 
There is alot of love for Todd and Dana between our two VERY LARGE families!


Cameron isn't able to go inside the temple yet, but he was there to see Todd and Dana as 
they walked out of the beautiful temple doors on their special day!
 We all snapped a few pictures outside of the temple to help us remember all that happened and 
the feelings that were felt. Afterwords I took Kenron back inside to change out of his
white temple clothes and into his church clothes...I handed off my camera to Dayna to take a few 
pictures while I was inside (didn't want to MISS A THING, you know)...
OH, DID SHE HAVE FUN.......
AND
THIS is WHAT HAPPENS 
when I give my camera to MY crazy kids....


 (notice anything "unsuspecting" in a few of these pics...ha ha ha ha ha ha)




 




 WHAT a wacky crew I have....and I love every one of those crazy, goofy, silly...and outlandish people!


THIS is what its all about!
Families are FOREVER!!



1 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations to your family Julie. A lot of these pictures really made me laugh. I especially loved seeing the picture with your Mom in it. I haven't seen her for quite some time but I always did love being around her. She is such a special lady. You definately take after her.