Halle had her LAST dance competition last weekend. Deron and Cam didn't go so we picked up a "hitch hiker" and made a weekend of it! Dayna used to dance when she was in high school so it was fun for Halle to have her "Dance Idol" come and watch her. We stayed in Salt Lake where we hung out at the hotel, played cards and ate junk (you know, that stuff that tastes so good but it so awful for you~) Todd and Dana and Kenron stayed in the same hotel...so while Dana (she's the dance instructor) was at the solo competition Todd brought Kenron up to our room and hung out. He was so cute (Kenron...but yes, Todd is cute too). We fed him oreo's and pizza and laughed as he teased us all. Family is the best! We had an awesome weekend!!
Oldest and youngest...our only 2 dancers~
Halle...watching and waiting for her turn on the floor......it was a LONG wait!
Little Mister keeping us entertained while Halle wasn't dancing~
Dayna and Little Mister...
For some reason, he just started laughing...I don't know if it was because I looked so funny or because he just had the giggles...either way, it was adorable!
Dance season is over for another year. We are preparing for the upcoming recital and then we'll enjoy a quiet summer and a little R & R, I hope~
1 comments:
He is sooo cute. I love that last picture especially!
Post a Comment