Sunday, July 1, 2012

My "little" pioneer children~


A couple of weeks ago, Cam and Halle ventured out with the youth in our church to attend a 3 day youth conference at Martins Cove. They got up before the birds and were on their way before the sun came up over the mountains. They walked, and walked, and WAlked, AND WALKED...just like the pioneers did coming into the Salt Lake Valley. They both had some very special experiences while they were there, some that will stay with them for years to come. I am so grateful for the many leaders who gave of their talents and time so that my kids could have this opportunity. It was a wonderful experience and my kids came back different people.
Happy Trails~

PS... I had to BEG for a picture before they left (because I thought they were so darn cute)...being the early hour, neither one of them were much in the mood for mom's picture taking fetish...but they smiled and pretended to be happy for me.

0 comments: