We meandered through the cave. Many of the formations and rocks that
we saw, I remembered seeing so many years ago when I went
through...but many of them looked new (maybe its because I didn't
pay attention as good the first time I went through) ....
This is the "Heart of the Cave" which looked just like I remembered it!
Sadly enough, the pictures don't do this amazing cave justice...they look
plain and ordinary, but in reality the cave is amazing and very cool!!
Our guide was very informative and answered many questions that others had...
me??, I had no idea what to ask, I was just in ahhhhh at the
marvelous wonders this cave has to offer.
This is a formation they call "cave bacon"...if you look at it just right
it looks like a piece of bacon, a VERY large piece...but a piece none the less.
After leaving the cave we needed fuel to get us down the large and steep mountain,
so out came the peanutbutter m&m's...fuel for the body is a must~
Here is a map of the hike...its steep, its long and its so much fun!
If you remember our "before" picture taken at the beginning of our hike (part 1-previous post)...
this is our "AFTER" picture, a little more sweaty, a little more worn out and a little less enthusiastic as
we were on the way up....but thrilled and glad we accomplished our goal!
I LOVED our day on the mountain! It was a blast!!!
Would I do it again?????
YES!





1 comments:
This makes me want to take my kids and go back to Timpanogas. Maybe next summer!
Post a Comment