The months of September-October keep me busy preparing for the Holly Fair...
this year was no different! I made 85 cabinet doors, several of the vintage chairs, 9 antique windows and MANY miscellaneous things...it was a stressful busy few months!
Dayna and I decided to hold a "Holly Fair Preview Boutique" at my house the day before the big fair...it was a huge success and we plan on doing it again next year. We love crafting, as stressful as it is...its fun to create and make new things~
This window ended up not selling...which was fine by me, I had a place I wanted to put it if it didn't sell, and NOW thats where it resides.
I fell in love with these 2 chests and honestly had a hard time letting them go....good thing I know how to make them and can re-create myself some when the dust settles!
Dayna and I always put so much work into making our booth the "best ever"...we work night and day until we feel like we've done enough...this year was no different. THIS is a picture of our booth on THE 2nd day at the Holly Fair...a new load of goods to fill it up AND THE MAJORITY of them sold. I came home with only a small handful of things, Dayna came home with even less...which to me, was a HUGE success!! Now onto next year's planning and preparing!





0 comments:
Post a Comment