Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birthday BOY....

SOMEONE in our house turned 19 last week! 
Honestly, each and every time my children have a birthday, I wonder where
the time goes, because to me....their mom...it seems like LITERALLY only yesterday
that they were just babies and I wondered if they would ever grow up!
NOW my 2nd to the last child is a full grown adult and ready for 
new adventures in his life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cameron Mikal!!


May all your wishes come true!

Cameron and Averee....it was just last year that we had a picture ON CAM'S birthday
that looked just like this one :)

Cam told me to SURPRISE him with a birthday cake of my choice...
I WENT for an "Ice Cream Sandwich Cake"....pretty tasty!

It will be only a "few short" days and Cameron will be featured in ANOTHER 
birthday post....and I'm sure it will feel like "just yesterday" that I posted this one...
TIME flies...and thats NO LIE!

0 comments: