Deron and Halle had an eye appointment last week...after having their eyes dilated, they both got these NEW FABULOUS glasses to keep their eyes from hurting out in the sunlight.
Halle is now going to be sporting REAL glasses that she will be wearing
every day, all day long (no worries, I will post pictures when she gets them) and Deron is the proud
owner of BI-FOCAL'S...(oh the joys of aging)!
and what about me???
WELL, I'm going to be hanging on to the idea that I can get away with
just using "reading glasses"(for as long as possible)....but sadly wearing them has become an absolute necessity when I read ANYTHING, so I think my days of not having to wear glasses 24/7 is creeping up quicker than I would like (but I seriously will hold off for as LONG as I can)!..UHG!
**KUDOS to Deron for standing in the "Charlies Angels" pose when Halle "ordered" him
to do so.....NOT all dad's are this AMAZING!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment