Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 3...STILL continues

 Halle wanted to go and see the Cathedral. What an amazing place. It was beautiful, 
both on the inside as well as the outside. 
 
 Halle is standing in the back and we are looking forward to the front of the 
building (not sure what this part is called). 

 
Deron standing in the foyer (as we walked in) by the remains of the 
soldiers from the Alamo.


 Cameron was DYING to THROW me in the fountain....I didn't want to give him too much of
a hold on me...thats why we aren't standing TOO CLOSE...lucky for me (and him) 
I got to stay dry THAT DAY!
 Halle and her dad!
 This adorable little girl (whom we don't know) was soooooo cute, when she and 
her family came out of the Cathedral, they walked by us, she just smiled and smiled, so we 
said "HI".... and to her parents surprise, she said "HI" right back. They stopped and visited 
with us for a minute and said she had never said "HI" to anyone. She was a doll!
The people in San Antonio were some of the nicest, sweetest people I've ever met!

 Pigeons...!!!! THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...but for some reason, it was beautiful!
I felt like I was in "Mary Poppins"...

Cameron ...deep in thought, and what a beautiful place to sit and think....
Wonder what he's thinking about?!

and our journey continues~~~~~~~~~~ still!

0 comments: