San Antonio is full of runners...like most places, but THIS MAN totally inspired me. It was 9am and he was out running along the riverwalk...which may or may not seem like a big deal, the big deal to me was that he was well into his 70's possibly early 80's. We watched him for awhile, then he stopped along the bridge and did toe touches for several minutes and THEN he started jogging again! When I grow up, I want to be JUST LIKE HIM! What an amazing man!!
Halle and I sat down right by the river for quite awhile one morning while we waited for the boys to get ready (YES...you read that right...WE WERE WAITING FOR THE BOYS). It was so calm and peaceful, a great way to start the morning.
Halle caught up on her morning texting, facebook and pinterest while I took pictures and soaked in the sun...**sigh**After breakfast we went for a walk down on Market Street, Halle found her "man of steel"...I actually find knights in shining armor to be rather creepy! They have no fashion sense at all (ha ha ha)!
...AND SO the day begins~





0 comments:
Post a Comment