If you have never been to a "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum, you should...they are interesting, weird and
sometimes "ALOT UNBELIEVABLE" ...It was great fun!
There were alot of wax figures just standing here and there around the museum....as I stood here taking pictures with one of them, this lady walked by and thought I was a wax figure, that was UNTIL I moved, pretty much scared her right to death....I LAUGHED about it ALL DAY LONG...SO SO FUNNY!!!!
Everything is bigger in Texas...yep, even the tires!
Me...posing as a robot, with a robot!
Big tire....Halle AND BIG MAN!
Halle...posing with "the man that can pull his bottom lip over his nose"....
Rhinoceros made from Toys?!...pretty crazy!!
OH the things you see at Ripley's Believe It or Not...if I hadn't seen some of them with my own eye's I would say..."I don't believe it"....and then there's some of it, I still don't believe~
Interesting and bizarre all wrapped up in one museum...
pretty cool!
our journey continues......





0 comments:
Post a Comment