Death is never easy...Death of friends and family is always hard to swallow,
but I have strong beliefs of eternal life and that we will one day be
reunited with our family and friends on the other side...
these beliefs help me through difficult times like these.
My cousin, Chad Keith Nielson, died in May. It was a surprise to everyone...one minute he was there and the next minute he wasn't. It was a shock to say the least. Chad and I were born a year apart. We used to hang out and play at my grandparents when we were little as well as get into mischief, we even had some good "heart to hearts" as we got older. I loved Chad and will miss him terribly. Life isn't always fair, its not always easy and its full of many ups and downs. This hasn't been easy on his family, and I'm sure it will continue to be a struggle for many, many years...but they are a strong family and will put their best feet forward and fight until the end! They have THAT kind of strength!
Chad served in the Navy and his service to his country was near and dear to his heart!
He and his sweet wife adopted 5 darling little boys and had 3 foster sons, whom he
loved dearly.
He adored his wife, his mother and his brother more than they could possibly ever know.
He loved his extended family and they loved him right back...thats what families do...
because they are FOREVER!
Chad will never be forgotten...he will be in our hearts today, tomorrow and always... and one day
we will meet again!
After the service was over, my dad, sisters and brothers headed over
to another part of the cemetery to where my older sister is buried.
She died as a baby, living for only 6 hours. Some of my siblings had never been to her grave
so we all went over and had a "family picture".
so we all went over and had a "family picture".
I have the best family ever.....I really do!





0 comments:
Post a Comment