Saturday, August 10, 2013

MORE of MY FAVORITE things...OLD stuff!

Continuing our "Favorite Things Road Trip", we had a few "contests" 
where prizes were awarded..
*Kim showing off her winnings!

We ventured on into a few antique stores...talk about "MY ELEMENT"...I love that old stuff!
Kim found her "favorite thing"...an OLD Giraffe statue.
Halle found her "favorite thing"...an OLD PHONE.
I found my "favorite thing"...some vintage roller skates! (just like the ones I learned to skate on)
Dayna found her "favorite thing"...an OLD scale....yes, it was coveted my ME!
I also found a doll EXACTLY like the one I had when I was 5 years old...I debated buying it,
ended up NOT getting it...and then I changed my mind the next day and WANTED
to buy it, went back to the store to get it and....SHE WAS GONE!! SAD DAY!

After our HOURS of playing in the antique stores, we went back to the hotel for 
"nap time"....ha ha ha...this is how Halle and I napped (we didn't!)

Then we got ready for the play we were going to go to, "The Odd Couple"!



All dressed up and ready to go! It was a cute play and we all 
had a super fun time together! I had never seen or heard anything about "The Odd Couple"...so I 
didn't know what to expect from the play. It was a little slow in places, and had some humor
that only the "older generation" would get(I guess it was a TV series years ago...which I never watched), but overall, it was okay...I've seen better, but it was just fun to spend the time
with the girls...THAT WAS MY FAVORITE part of the entire night!!

0 comments: