Night time in the mountains is always so beautiful (mornings in the mountains is my favorite),
on a clear night it seems the sunset lasts forever....a sight to behold for sure!
Night time at the reunion is when the REAL FUN begins...its family talent show time!
AND not just ANY talent show...we bring the fun alive!
I don't think I've ever seen a talent show with my crazy family that I didn't laugh
until I cried...they are truly hilarious and everyone has a fantastic time performing and
being a part of the audience!
the family awaits for the FUN to begin~
Alyssa...the ghost walker..................
Avery said it was too dark to see her make up...so she wanted me to take a
picture of her so she could see what she looked like...ha ha ha WHAT a cutie!
Singing, dancing and a ton of fun...thats what makes us special!!
Kenron and mommy laughing....life is grand!
Alyssa and Brittley singing some "mountain music"!
Morning nap time for some....fishing time for others~
My niece Abri and I decided to take a hike around the lake...see what was on the other side...
the GREY clouds above were only a "threat", so we thought~
We saw darling little yellow flowers coming up through the rocks....
...and some more water~
...snapped a few adorable pics of Abri~
...more of our family fishermen~
and one of the two of us.......AND THEN it happened,
THE RAIN, THE LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDER...it all came out of those
NON THREATENING CLOUDS!
Abri and I ran for cover into the trees......hoping to find some shelter from the downpour of rain and HAIL!
IT just kept coming and coming...there was no cover, SO we ended up running back to camp...
soaking wet, feeling like a wet dog (smelling like to too I'm sure) and cold...we made it without
incident! After drying off in one of the families camper, I headed back to my tent for some dry clothes
and my coat...............only to find that my tent LEAKED!! EVERYTHING was soaked, NOT a dry thing
on my side of the tent. It was flooding (in my tent)...OH WELL, what do you do?!
The reunion was fabulous, wet stuff and all....we had a great time
and I look forward to next year when we all get together
again...........these are the best of times!





0 comments:
Post a Comment