Saturday, March 8, 2014

Project Therapy~

I love to "make over" furniture....its like therapy for me. I seldom buy something old and keep it in its original state, but sometimes its only a good coat of "Old English" furniture polish to clean it up a bit. Recently I bought this end table at an antique shop. It was pretty scuffed up and needed a little TLC. As much as I wanted to keep it looking as original as possible, the top had a lot of water damage and so I decided it would be best to just give it a good sanding and a nice coat of paint....and WALAA, it turned out perfectly (at least in my opinion it did)~



Now it adorns my living room and I LOVE IT!! It makes me a happy, crafty lady when
I get to keep one of my pieces and brag a little about it!

0 comments: