I got a camera awhile back and still can't use it the way I KNOW it can be used...
SOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought I would practice, I got these two handsome fellows
for the morning and thought I would take some photo's of them....I have to admit, that
I can't capture half of their cuteness in the poor photo's that I take...BUT with practice, I hope to
be able to do better! They are adorable and such fun little boys!
"Awe Grandma....not MORE pictures, I'm so done with them!".....what funny kids!
Yep, Kayson had enough of the "smiling"....he crashed and fell sound asleep!
I got a lot of pictures, and a lot of practice, BUT I need more before I feel confident in using my
BIG camera (because I have a small camera that I love, but it can't quite take the COOL pictures that the BIG one will eventually be able to take....with the owner learning how to do it).
Here's to one day being able to take AWESOME pictures!





0 comments:
Post a Comment