My baby is a senior this year!!! WHERE in the world has the time gone!??
It wasn't but yesterday that she turned 5 and was so excited to start kindergarten
and NOW, just one day later.......she is a MIGHTY SENIOR.
I've had mixed emotions about this day...I'm happy that she is healthy,
and strong, and full of life! I am glad that she loves school and has
goals that extend past her senior year. I'm grateful she is headed down
a path that will bring her happiness in this life, as well as the next.
She has so many talents and abilities, I know she can do whatever
she sets her mind out to do!!!.....AND....
...I get sad when I think that she is our last one home. Everything we experience
with her in her senior year, will be the LAST TIME we will experience "senior year" too....
sure, everyone says we will get to experience it with grandkids, but thats entirely different!
HALLE is our youngest, and at times has been an only child at home. She
said she doesn't remember much about her older siblings living under the same roof,
and often has felt like an only child. She is fun to hang out with...we've been able to
spend a lot of one on one time over the past couple of years, and I've really
gotten to know her better. I'm REALLY GOING to MISS her when she
leaves for college in the fall....sometimes I cry now, just thinking about it!
There are many days that I wished I could go back to this "1st day of Kindergarten"
and relive the past 12-13 years....they haven't been perfect, but they have been wonderful!
I miss the days of all my kids under my roof and all the fun times we had!





0 comments:
Post a Comment