Saturday, November 8, 2014

Special Days....

Landry had his big "Blessing Day" last week. He was given a name and a blessing
by his dad, Michael Coats. It was a special day and one that we will all remember
with fondness because it was just "that kind of day"!!
This sweet little baby boy brings so much joy to my heart. He is such a good baby
and I miss him so much when I don't see him!!!! 
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is rolling over now, and smiling. He 
loves people and really studies them as he's being held. 

He looked so adorable in his little white blessing outfit....like a little angel!
 Kim and Landry getting ready to head to church...

Landry got to meet his GREAT GREAT GRANDPA WORKMAN...
A VERY special man!!


We stayed an extra day so we could spend some more time with Landry
and Mike and Kim. We went to lunch at "Fred's" in Manti....a FAVORITE place for our family to eat..some of or favorite burgers, fries and shakes come from this fabulous little hole in the wall!


Landry was staring down papa's raspberry shake....



I couldn't imagine 10 years ago, the joy that grandchildren would bring into my life.
Being a mom was the VERY BEST thing I thought I could ever experience...and it still is...but 
being a grandma has changed me life for the better. They make me want to be the best I can be, to take more time to slow down and spend it doing whats important (being with them) and to never 
want to do anything that would disappoint them. I cherish my sweet little grandchildren
and every opportunity I get to spend with them.  
....Landry has my heart, and he always will! I love you sweet boy and am so 
glad you picked me to be your grandma!!!

0 comments: