You don't know what joy is until you become a parent...AND THEN you don't know what
REAL JOY IS until you become a grandparent. I have 4 handsome grandsons whom I ADORE with every fiber of my body. They are the light of my life, the sun on my cloudy day, the apple of my eye and the sweet that satisfies my sweet tooth! Being a grandma is the BEST! Last week, my daughters came for a overnight visit and some much need "mom and daughter (and grandbaby)" time.
I have to say, I needed it more than anything.
We had dinner....and Landry enjoyed his VERY much~
We had nap time and snuggles...
We smiled...ALOT~
We visited until WEEEEEE hours of the morning....
We pondered on lifes most important things...
We played....in the water~
We went for a drive in the car....
We saw the pretty lights at Walmart.....
We went to the movie...in the dark~
....and then we had to say "See You Later" (good-bye is too long)....
It was so much fun having the babies out for a visit...AND the girls too!
I loved every second of our time together!
I can't wait to do it again!!
I love these little babies more than words can say!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment