Let me take you back 18 years ago. These 3 cousins were all born within a few short months of each other. They learned how to sit, to crawl, to walk and to play together. They started kindergarten the same year, just different schools. Together they have gone through the ups and downs of being in elementary, jr. high and high school. They have supported each other, cried with each other, laughed with each other, made the world turn for each other....AND NOW, they are graduating together!!....then they are all going their separate ways........
Because they all graduate the same night, we decided to throw them a BIG graduation party that the entire family could attend....that way NO ONE felt like they would miss out on the special
day of each of the girls. My family is THE BEST and everyone came and supported the "3 MUSKETEERS".
We had dinner out on the deck....even though it was sooooooo cold!
Alyssa, Halle and Brittley were great sports and wore their cute "oversized" graduation
caps that I made them....
....and let us take oodles of pictures of them!
I am so proud of these 3 girls. They are the best cousins and love each other so much. I don't know how they will ever live apart. Its going to be a huge change for them. I personally, will miss their sleepovers, their parties full of long nights of laughing, their crazy kitchen creations and their sweet smiles! Life will be different with them gone away.....it will be an adjustment for me too!
I love these 3 girls to the moon and back!!....Hope they will always remember their
fun times, their childhood and be there for each other!





0 comments:
Post a Comment