Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look...a NEW Look




After looking at all of the wonderful blogs you all display, mine felt a little drab to say the least. And since I am not very good at this yet, Dayna took pity on me and gave me a new look. I love it! She is very talented as well as very patient!! So.. I hope that you enjoy the new look!  

Todays thoughts...After a day of driving through miles of construction at speeds that could almost be classified as standing still, I have decided that I am going to take it all in stride, because as soon as the construction is over, so will the summer be gone as well. Last winter was such a long, cold, drawn out season that I don't think I have had my feel of summer, the heat or the fun that summer has to offer yet, (although~ construction is not one of my favorite things in the "fun category" of summer, it is part of it...but I try to avoid it as much a possible) because once summer is gone, its gone.  In comparison, the is no comparison...summer just out weighs winter...hands down!!

3 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

SUPER cute new layout. I love it one ton!

suelyn w said...

Yuck why did you have to go posting that picture of all that ugly white stuff. Every time I come to your site I have to double check to make sure I'm at the right place! Lovin it! We need to get the rest of the family familiar with this bloggin stuff. In the meantime I'll be buggin you EveryDay!

Unknown said...

Love the new layout!!.... way to go!!