I just wanted to give credit where credit was due, for my "Wonderful looking Blog Background, Blog Music (it will be working soon), and the side pictures of my family"...my dearest Dayna has come to my rescue once again! She did such a great job (don't you think?)! She gave me a change and added things that I am not savy enough or patient enough, to learn how to do. She is my computer tech and I love her for it (among countless other things to love her for). So "thanks a million" to her and her patients and willingness to help me out. Dayna you are awesome and I love you!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Many Thanks to You...my girl!!

at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aw, Thanks! I shouldn't become addicted to blogging. I was on here for hours yesterday. It was fun though.
YAY FOR DAYNA!!! i'm still tryin to figure it all out.. lol
Post a Comment