
My daughter Dayna is so super talented...she can do just about anything. She could probably make gold from thread if she really wanted to (you never know). Several months back she told me about this recipe that she made up and tried. She calls them "Delicio Wraps". She told me all the yummy stuff that goes on them and how much Jack liked them. So a month ago when I went out for a visit we were trying to think of something to make for dinner and I begged (yes, I really begged) her to make them so I could try them out. They were everything that she said they were!!!! They were a little bit of heaven! If you love mexican food, you would love these. I ate until my stomach hurt and I couldn't shove another bite in my mouth (so unhealthy I know). A couple of nights ago I was wondering what to cook and wanted to try something new (Thanks Megan for your inspiration to try "New recipes") and I remembered these scrumptious wraps that Dayna fixed, so I emailed her and got her recipe. I made them for dinner, with a little hesitation as to whether Deron would like them or not, but he raved about them. He just kept going on and on about how good they were...as did the rest of the family. It will definatly be one that we eat often and has become a quick favorite recipe!....by the way, I won't put the recipe on my blog, hoping that Dayna will put it up on hers! Thanks Dayna for sharing one of your many talents with me, I love you!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hats off to the chef...and thats NOT me
PS.... sorry not pics of the food...everyone ate things up too fast so I couldn't get a picture of this yummy meal!

at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Going to check Dayna's blog for the recipe-love to try new things because sometimes I get tired of making the same old meals lol
Well that is just cruel to devot a whole post to how good a meal is and then not post the recipe, Dayna better post it or else...
Okay, I finally posted the recipe on my blog!
Post a Comment