I have many weaknesses, but one of my biggest weakness is "CAFE RIO"!!! I love this place! I love their food and I haven't eaten anything there that I don't absolutely love! Its the best place (of course, in my opinion!) in the world to eat. My favorite is their "Grilled Chicken Salad w/their house dressing". Kim and I had to go out to Provo on Friday and decided that we wanted to have lunch with Dayna, but she only gets a 30 minute lunch. That didn't give her time to come and meet us at Cafe Rio and then get back to work before her lunch was over. So Kim and I went and got the food and met her at a park down by where she works. It was a beautiful day. The wind wasn't blowing and it was so warm, green and peaceful. Provo is a beautiful place anyway, but I thought it was extra pretty that day. We had a wonderful time eating our yummy food and visiting. It was good to see Dayna again. I wished we could do it every single day
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Heaven on Earth!
(both the visit and the
food). If you have never been to Cafe Rio...you are missing out. Its a Mexican Restaurant... and Mexican food is my very favorite...actually I like all food...but Cafe Rio is MY LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. I could go there every single day and not get tired of it. Although, my pocket book wouldn't permit that to ever happen, it would be nice!

at
7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Im wondering if cafe rio puts something in their food that gets you addicted, Once you go, you cant stop thinking about it!!!!
Its so good & I am going tommorow!!
You & your girls are beautifuL!!
I heart the fact that you can totally see cleavage. You should be so proud. Cafe Rio is amazing. And lunch on Friday was great! THanks so much! Love you!
Since I am in the south I have missed out on the Cafe Rio. However I have a few friends who have made it for me and I love it. I can't wait to go there someday.....Looks like a fun day. Beautiful weather.
fun!!! i'm not a big fan or cafe rio but... it looks like you all still had fun! :)
Post a Comment