Sunday, May 17, 2009

Practice pays off~



Halle has been taking piano lessons for a couple of years now. We just went to her year end recital last night. She did a wonderful job! Even though she hates to practice and complains a lot, her hard work is paying off and she continues to improve all the time. Her teacher, Mrs. DeMille, is so patient and helps each of the kids to grow to appreciate the talent that they have...to play the piano. She is a wonderful teacher and I am so glad that Halle has the opportunity to take lessons from her. I am thrilled that someday we can all sit around the piano on Christmas Eve and sing as Halle plays Christmas Carols and brings in the holiday. Keep up the good work Halle...practice will make perfect...or at least close to it. 

3 comments:

Christie said...

I still hope to take piano lessons someday........
I wish that I had done it when I was younger and had more braincells, lol

Good Job Halle, for sticking with it!

Anonymous said...

good job halle!!! keep it up!

saundra said...

Julie, you are suchan awesome niece and an inspiration to me and the rest of the family! It was great too see you over Memorial Day!

You are a great Blogger!

Love Aunt Saundra