I love Spring and Summer! Who doesn't love these awesome months when its warm and pretty and we can go outside...they are the best! Although...it also makes me feel like shopping. I think "that" its actually a virus that we women get during these first few months of "warmth and sunshine", probably caused by being cooped up inside our houses for so many months during the winter...its called "SPRING FEVER". Theres NO CURE for it and its extremly contagious, most women are infected with it. It takes a few weeks to work through the system, then it usually goes into remission. BUT...the virus stays in your body and you can have flare ups at any time....boy its nasty stuff...*wink*!!! I had a flare up last weekend and bought a new purse, which I REALLY needed (NOT)...but it was fun to get a new one anyway. This particular flare up didn't last TOO long or cause too much damage. It went away quickly, but I am sure that another one is coming on soon!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The "NaSTy" Spring Fever
Anyway...I was out in the yard burning weeds this morning...(one of the draw backs of Spring and Summer)...but I was looking around the yard and I was so excited to see the blossoms on the trees and all the spring flowers coming out! (Not that we have very many blossoming trees) Our fruit trees are still young and haven't blossomed much, up until this year. The blossoms are just starting to come out and there are hords of them.
I don't think they will all produce fruit because the trees are still small, but it was exciting to see anyway. Its just fun to see some color coming back into the world again and to have a few new little fun things to bring me a little happiness!
Yep...Ya Gotta love Spring and
that "Nasty Virus" that comes around with it...EVERY SINGLE YEAR!
(Its the only illness that I love!)

at
5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WoW, I get that virus all the time, in fact, I feel one coming on now!!
I am so glad to here that it is common and uncurable! Now I can tell my husband that there is an epidemic,maybe a PANDemic (I'll get him a mask, so he will stay well) Thanks for the heads up :)
I love your pink purse!! I got a cute purple one for my birthday and a couple people thought I was crazy but I love it. I almost bought another the other day but I think I fought the virus and just bought a couple shirts instead!:)lol
Post a Comment