
Halle has been taking dance classes from "24/7 Dance," for the past 7 months. She loves it. She loves being able to learn new things and spending time with Dana (Todd's wife), who owns and operates the dance company. Dana is very talented and I think she has done a super job teaching all these girls. Most of them (like Halle) had never danced before and she's given them an opportunity to learn something they might not have had the chance to learn if she hadn't opened up her dance studio here in town. They had their Dance Recital last week and we all went to cheer Halle on. I hadn't really seen her dance before, other than a few times that she was practicing outside. I thought she did really well.
er group. She has worked super hard and wants to keep taking classes. We are really proud of her and its been fun to see the progress that she has made since she first began taking classes. She has a lot of potential and hopes to be able to follow in her sister, Dayna's footsteps, and be on the drill team in a couple of years.




3 comments:
She looks so gorgeous and grown up. She did such a great job. I'm so proud of her.
Ahhh! Way to go girl! She looks so happy in those pics!
YAY FOR HALLE!!!! She did so wonderful! All of my dancers did. Halle has improved a lot and I LOVE having her help me with the younger class. :) THanks Halle!
Post a Comment