
And here comes round 4 for the day....where does all this water come from?!
I am starting to wonder if this is what Noah felt like when it started to rain and rain and rain...and he never got to see the sun? Its so depressing...pretty much like the snow in winter (not really quite that bad, but I am not a fan of this much rain either). I wonder if someone has moved me to Washington State and I've blocked it from my mind? It just seems like the rain keeps coming and coming and won't let up. There are puddles everywhere I go. Some are huge others are small, and then there are some that just suck you right in when you go through them. Halle told me the other day that its rained every single day since school got out. That

s been 2 weeks. I know that I am preaching to the choir when I complain about this because I am sure that most of you reading this know exactly what I am talking about, and feeling the same way, because you're getting all the the rain too. I am really trying to be thankful for the moisture, but I'm having a hard time being thankful for the rain when its rotted all my seeds in my garden, preventing me from enjoying my summer, keeping me indoors, leaving mud for everyone to track into the house that I just got done cleaning (since I am tr

apped inside, that's all I do is clean), leaving water marks all over my windows and creating more messes for me to clean, and then just making me so glum. I hate it! It's getting old, actually its gone past the point of getting old, it IS OLD! I enjoy the green grass, the green shrubs and the way the rain makes everything look, but...isn't there a HAPPY MEDIUM somewhere?! Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take...I've had it!!!!!
5 comments:
I agree! We are getting it out here too. When I was running errends today the rain was coming down so hard I couldn't see. It was so freaky/awful.
Oops I just deleted my comment... so here it is again. I know how you feel, the rain is here too! It's miserable. You should do an herb garden! They are so low maintenance and easy, perfect for me! I just went and got all my herbs at a nursery here but I have seen them at WalMart, Lowes, anywhere that sells plants. I planted them all bunched up together in a little box and just sit it in my kitchen window. Sometimes I put it outside to get more sun but they just need to be in a sunny window and I grew them all last winter, in fact my basil took over my window and I made homemade pesto, yummy! This is my first time trying lemon thyme and it's my favorite so far. It smells SOOO good. I rub my hands in it everyday. Haha. I like to keep it in my kitchen so I can use it in cooking, all the plants replenish themselves really quick. Let me know how yours turns out if you make one!
I LOVE RAIN!!! but this much is getting a little too much for me. Today looks nice so far though! :) so that is good!! Last night around 8:20 or 8:30 todd and i drove up to the river and went walking on the boardwalk. it was nice with the smell of rain and everything a little wet & lucky it didn't raid when we were there. and well... when its hard to be thankful for THIS MUCH RAIN i just think "wow i wonder how much i'm saving on my water bill"? lol cuz now we dont have to water our lawn or anything lol
Ahhh! So yes, I could NOT agree more. I feel like a broken record complaining about the weather all the time!
Post a Comment