Sunday, July 5, 2009

...and the fun just keeps on going

.....Our next adventure started bright and early Saturday Morning when the July 4th Cannonball blast rang out in the morning air... (although I woke up early, I didn't arise so early...but it was BrIGhT none the less) on July 4th. I had talked to Dayna several days before and
invited her to come and meet Halle, Kim, Dana and I over in Price for the day. We were going to go on a little picnic and then go hang out at the WAVE POOL. After she said that she wanted to come, I asked her if she would mind picking up some Cafe Rio for our picnic (what an AWESOME, YUMMY picnic we pack, right?!) and meet we could all meet at the park. Price is about the same distance for both Dayna and the rest of us, so we got there at about the same time. While we waited a few minutes for Dayna to come, Dana and I wandered over to these beautiful roses that were on the perimeter of the Park (Heritage Park in Price)....they were gorgeous! (I wonder who takes care of them because there were rose gardens all over the city and they were all just as pretty as the ones that we saw.) We snapped a few photos and then headed back over to the table for our lunch. We dove right in and relished the "yummyness" of our sweet picnic. (I don't think it can get any better than Cafe Rio...but you already knew that!) With a grey cloud above us, light sprinkles falling on our heads, but the blue skies moving toward us, we were sure it was going to be a great day!...and it was! I had never been to the Wave Pool and actually gotten in the water, but I told the girls that I would get in and swim too...so I had to do it! UHG...for one, I hate being in a swimming suit because I look awful, but for another, I don't swim all that well. But..I did it for the girls and we had a blast. We rented tubes and rode the waves, talked alot, laughed alot and just enjoyed the time that we had all together. Halle said it the best....when she giggled and stated, " I just love it when all the girls get together"...such a true statement made by the youngest of the "girl group!"....and so our day goes on~ one great celebration and onto another.......

1 comments:

24/7 Dance Company said...

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! thanks for taking us Julie!!! we will definitely have to do it again sometime!