~Happy 4th of July~
Most holidays tend to just be another day around here. Some we make a big deal out of...(Christmas, New Years, Birthdays and Easter..oh yah, Thanksgiving too), but the 4th of July usually tends to be just a simple BBQ and sitting on the front lawn to watch the Fire Works, if we aren't already asleep. Its fun but we don't usually make a big deal of it. Deron and Cameron decided to go have "Guy Time" camping in the mountains (we were invited, but I justback from girls camp a couple of weeks ago and wasn't up to camping AGAIN), so Halle, Kim and I decided that we were going to have some fun here. After all we had "Fieldtrip Friday" here again and nothing planned yet~ so hey, why not!

Friday night we were invited to go and see "Ice Age...Dawn of the Dinosaurs" with our sweet neighbors and their little boys...(we just claim them all to be part of our family). I had forgotten how much fun that it is to take little kids to the movies. They laugh right out loud at the funniest things. It was so cute to see and hear all of their excitement. I think I laughed more with them and their cute little faces than I did at the movie itself, but I thought the movie was really fun and so cute too. We had such a fun time. I'm glad they invited us and that we got to go! It was a great way to start our FUN 4th of July WeekEnD..........and so let the fun continue...





1 comments:
FUN FUN!! I wanna see that movie soon! :)
Post a Comment