Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ohhhhh the Halloween Hoopla....


Halloween morning came and I was trying to think of some "fun" thing to make for breakfast. After searching on the internet I found something fun and easy to whip up. I made "GHOST pancakes". They were cute and everyone thought they were a fun holiday thing to eat....I guess thats the extent of my Halloween holiday celebrating....but hey, I go all out for Christmas. Todd and Dana had a big Halloween party this year. They invited family and friends that were close to their age. Dayna and Jack were able to come out for it. We didn't get to visit with them for very long, but they got ready at our house...getting into costume and preparing their goodies to take to the party. So we got to take some fun pictures and visit for a little bit. Its

always fun to see them...no matter how
long or how short of a time it happens to be. Kim and Cameron were
invited to go as well. They were excited to have plans
for the "Howl-oween" Holiday and got dressed up for the occasion too. Dayna was "The QUEEN BEE"...Jack was "A nerd of some guy that is on a show they watch"....Kim was a "Lady bug" and Cameron was a "Monster". It won't be too many more years that I will get to see my kids dress up...they are all growing up and moving on. So I'm glad that we have pictures to help us remember the fun times.

2 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

How fun! It was good to see you too for a bit.

24/7 Dance Company said...

HALLOWEEN WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Todd & I are making it tradition (2 years in a row now) to have a big halloween party!!!