Last week we had the "Piano Dr." come to look at our old antique piano. He determined that "yes, it was worth fixing". We were thrilled that we were going to officially be "Piano Owners". Halle was excited that she would finally have a piano to practice on. She has been using our electric keyboard for 2 1/2 years, has never complained, but it will be nice that she can finally use pedals and have an entire set of piano keys to work with. While the Piano Dr. was here fixing the piano, I felt as though
I should stay close in case he had questions. I had things to do in the kitchen, on of which was some baking SOOO...I started to make bread. I guess I didn't think through what he was doing like I should have. He was trying to tune the piano, and I guess my baush (bread mixer) was very noisy...he proceeded to LET ME KNOW that I was disturbing him...SO I had to take my bread making excursion into another room (after all it was well into the mixing process by the ti
me he said anything to me). Halle's was the cleanest room that day and so it was dubbed the "official bread making room" for the day....lets just say, it was interesting and I hope NOT to have to cook in the bedrooms again.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Life's little "bumps"....

at
5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He's an odd guy isn't he. He comes here to tune my piano every year he is in Duchesne. I am surprised you were able to get away from him long enough to make bread. He NEVER stops talking.
Post a Comment